PLAS S.A. true to its commitment to support youth talent and its development proudly announces its decision to provide a Greek High School graduate with a scholarship for studies for a Bachelor’s Degree (undergraduate level).
The scholarship will be awarded to a student that is beginning/has already begun his/her studies in 2017 towards a Bachelor’s Degree (undergraduate level) in one of the following fields:
- Information Technologies
- Business Administration
Students that wish to apply for the scholarship must submit an application providing the following information:
- Applicant’s resume including personal information, school information and academic interest.
- High school diploma (minimum grade point average of 18,5).
- Foreign Language Certification (preferably English).
- A demonstration of the applicants’ active involvement in initiatives that promote the broader understanding of economic, political, social and other matters.
- Short explanation of why the applicant wishes to receive the scholarship.
Applicants will be invited to a personal interview with the Scholarship Assessment Committee in order to present themselves and demonstrate their academic commitment.
Following the interviews and after thorough examination of each application, the Scholarship Assessment Committee will notify each applicant on the final decision in writing.
Those interested in applying should submit their application via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) under subject theme PLAS SCHOLARSHIP, by November 10th 2017.
If you have any questions on the application process, please contact Ms Nikoletta Psalti