PLAS S.A. is looking for an enthusiastic, highly skilled professional to join its HR Consulting Services Team.
Senior HR Consultant (Ref. PLAS-HRC)
Scope: Assist clients in elaborating and implement robust and feasible people strategies, through the design and implementation of HR policies, initiatives, systems and tools, in line with clients’ corporate culture and business objectives.
- Participate in the implementation of various projects in the fields of HR policies and operations, including workforce planning, performance appraisal reward management, leadership development and capability building;
- Research and apply best HR practices and benchmark knowledge to support development or improvement of HR practices;
- Develop plans and techniques to facilitate change and culture management;
- Collaborate with the company’s experts and client’s personnel to achieve engagement objectives;
- Proactively manage and consistently meet client expectations to ensure that approaches and solutions fit with overall engagement objectives.
- Support clients to develop, revise and implement HR policies and procedures;
- Ensure HR programs and services are in compliance with established policies and state laws and regulations;
- Organize training programmes designed and customized to meet clients’ needs;
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field (postgraduate degree will be preferable);
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in a HR consulting firm will be a plus;
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, including narrative, visual, and data analysis using PowerPoint and Excel;
- Evidence of building and maintaining relationships with customers in a challenging and fast paced environment;
- Ability to work on own initiative and interact as part of a highly motivated team; multi-tasking personality;
- Ability to prioritize and plan to effectively achieve goals and to be dependable in consistently delivering reliable results within deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in both Greek and English;
- Demonstrate the highest degree of professionalism, ethics, quality and integrity
- Ability to travel and work abroad for short term periods;
PLAS offers excellent career opportunities, potential for career development in a dynamic working environment and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidate.
Interested candidates should send their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference (PLAS-HRC). Note that only CVs and letters submitted through this process will be considered.